Thank you to everyone who joined us for the February 18th webcast, "What's New in Destiny Resource Manager". With 1,000 registrants, we especially appreciated the great questions during the Q&A!
- View webcast recording
- Download slides
- Download certificate of attendance
- Start a discussion or ask a question
- Read webcast Q&A (transcript in process - check back soon!)
- Next steps: When your preview runs through successfully and you are ready to Transition, call us at 855-858-1963
ABOUT THIS WEBCAST . . .
Do you know where your resources are? What they’re worth? Who’s responsible?
US Schools Lose 5-25% of Their Resources Every Two to Three Years.
Don’t be a statistic. Gain greater control of all your resources with Follett Destiny® 13.5.
Whether you’re tracking laptops, textbooks, tablets, musical instruments or special-education equipment, being able to account for your district's resources and what condition they’re in not only gives you peace of mind, but it saves your budget from unnecessary replacement costs.
The new Destiny 13.5 upgrade includes Follett Destiny® Resource Manager™ system that:
- Supports student learning by getting the right resources in the right hands at the right time
- Works seamlessly with both print and digital learning environments
- Provides administrators with the data they need to make accurate, fact-based budgeting and purchasing decisions based on use, condition and demand
View this webcast featuring Bruce Hamilton and Jason Lasiewicz from the Follett Destiny Product Management Team. They will show you why Destiny Resource Manager is a “game changer” as they present the latest enhancements to the software, including the ability to bring your Destiny Textbook Manager™ data, as well as an expanded list of reports, into Resource Manager.
Draw on the Destiny Product Management team's expertise to gain control of yourresources. Share your questions with them here on Follett Community.